- Distinctive Décor
- Antique Furniture
- Secured Parking
- On-Site Café/Restaurant
- Scenic View
- Patio Available
The first floor has the living room with ALL expected amenities, the dining room with a stylish, oval, Italian dining room and a bar separating the kitchen. The second floor has three bedrooms: two queen beds and one bunk bed with two superposed full beds as well as another twin bed located in the closet you may use anywhere you wish. In addition it has a corner Jacuzzi full bath with a shower. The master bedroom has two walking closets, a full bath a French balcony with a Juliette bar. All windows have blinds and curtains. The back of the house as well as the sides of the parking are covered with new Jefferson style bricks. Whether visiting DC for business or pleasure, you will find this to be a practical, affordable, luxurious option!
The house has:
* Washer, drier, ironing board, and iron
* HVAC heating and cooling system
* Recessed lighting with dimmers
* Dishwasher and garbage disposal
* Gourmet kitchen, fully equipped, with a Breakfast room
* You get all the amenities: TV, cable, DVD player, and the hifi home theatre sound system.
* Private parking spaces for two cars (at the back of the house)
* Wireless Internet
* House has been thoroughly renovated
* Everything is new and furnished with taste to please.